User avatar

tigress5674

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Boy Named "He"

    That was really amazing! I love not only the beautiful way you conveyed everything, but the uniqueness of the idea. This is a truly impressive poem for which I will ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the walrus sings at midnight

    Ok, wow! I loved it! It reminded me of a fairytale, what with the whimsical-ness and the merryment, and the animals doing stuff they shouldn't logically be able to do! ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Little Creepy Poem

    Awesome poem! I loved it!!! I don't know much about the formatting/rythm/whatever else there is of a poem (and by that I mean I know nothing :wink: ). However, I ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Childs play part two point five

    LOVED it!!! I think this is my favorite part of the story so far, probably because I can relate to the whole "never even had a best friend" thing. I ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Child's play part 2

    AWESOME!!! I think it even topped the first part. ^^ Your writing style is just plain enviable it's so good! I absolutely loved the cutting scene. Just the right amount ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Child's Play Part One

    Okay, wow! Really, just wow! That was fantastic! I was sucked into the story at the very beginning. This was brilliant! I must say, I am liking this Priyesh guy. ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Just one of the many newbies!

    Well, I like to wrie pretty much anything, but I especially love anything with a fairytale element. (Urban) fantasy and adventure are the runners up. My favorite movies are Garden ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Never Wanted This: a Retelling of Sleeping Beauty

    Thank you guys so much! I totally realize the whole abruptness and unclear motivations of the first part, and perhaps I'll go back and fix it someday. For the most ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Just one of the many newbies!

    Sure! The group sounds fun! :wink: And yeah, the reviews here are definitely more thorough than over at fanfiction. I was looking over some reviews for other stories here and ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Never Wanted This: a Retelling of Sleeping Beauty

    So this is essentially just an experiment with writing in 2nd person. This is the first time I've ever tried it, but I think it turned out pretty good (for ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    Some of the saddest books I've read have already been mentioned (The Book Thief, I am the Messenger, Bridge to Terabithia, and some others), but my top three saddest haven't ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Forever dead

    Okay, I'm just going to say it even though it seems like an extremely vast understatement: I loved it! I think this is the best death sequence I have ever ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Just one of the many newbies!

    Hey! My name's Becki and (obviously) I'm new here. I found out about this site from WriYe (which I heard about from NaNo) and thought it sounded really cool. It ...

    Jan 3, 2010


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore