User avatar

tigress5674

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still Alone

    Surrounded by friends, and by family, too, I look around me and I can't help but feel alone. ~ I do not understand how this could be How this all-encompassing ...

    May 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Buddha Cat

    Okay, I really, really loved this! It was cute, clever, and very funny! I enjoyed it all the more since I've recently been learning about Buddhism. ^^ My favorite part ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Poem About Twilight

    A/N: So, I got REALLY bored in science today, and wrote this. Don't know how good it is in terms of a villanelle (sp?), but my friends thought it was ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beneath a Dying Tree

    Thanks, everyone!!! @Davidmartin: your comment totally made my day!!! :D @TheNewHero: I agree with Davidmartin on this; it's definitely an interesting idea. I'm itching to try writing it like that ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beneath a Dying Tree

    A/N: Just a little piece I had to do for English. It's based off this picture I found on DeviantArt (I think??? Ha ha, it's been a while). Any suggestions? ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Princess in Her Tower

    A/N: I don't really know where I was going with this, but figured I'd post it anyway. I mean, hey, why not? Warning: it's a bit on the rambly side, ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    Definitely The Ice Wolf Trilogy by James Jenson and Brian Christie. They are the most well written books I've ever read, and I'm not exagerating. Those guys are masters at ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Corpsemen: Politically Correct Zombies

    So, after watching Pres. Obama's embarrassing mispronunciation of "corpsman" on Hannity (several times; it just keeps getting funnier and funnier...), I was inspired to write this. Just a light little

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Religion

    I really liked this! As an agnostic with Bhuddist principles (a little different but still essentially the same) I could really relate to it and I thought it carried a ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Bird

    I really enjoyed this! I thought it was really cute and sweet! My favorite line definitely had to be the last one. Everyone always tells the little bird to sing, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Today Was a Fairytale

    Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! :D I really appreciate it! Seriously, thanks for giving me all this great advice. I really need it since I don't know hardly anything ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    Coolio! RSVP!!! :elephant:

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Eulogy

    I really enjoyed this! I thought everything was beautifully described, especially the mother. I also loved how you emphasized Sparrow's grace while still pointing out that she wasn't exactly what ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Today Was a Fairytale

    So I heard a friend say "Today was a fairytale" even though she had had a pretty bad day, and so somehow became inspired to write this. It's my first ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Prince and the Lost Sword: Prologue

    I liked it and thought it was a great prologue! Awesome job! However, it was a teensy bit confusing in some parts. like here: humility in knowing that not in ...

    Jan 26, 2010


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK