User avatar

tigress5674

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears Fall

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for pointing out the typo. I actually have a plot bunny right now for a Little Red Riding Hood ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears Fall

    A/N: This is a rewrite of my story "You Never Wanted This," a retelling of Sleeping Beauty. I (finally) got around to fixing the botched motivations, and I tweaked it ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    Haha yeah. I love it when things change, too, but I'm also a little OCD about it. (^_^) I like to know how long what I'm writing is going to ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    That sounds crazy. I can never estimate how long my novels or scenes will be, because most of the time they change half way through. Sometimes my characters suddenly do ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    @jasminebells: Estimating finished word counts is a bit of a touch and go thing. When you come up with the idea, the "estimate" (for me, anyway) is more like how ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Wish She Would've

    Hi Tale! I must say, I really liked these lyrics! Seriously, they're way better than most of what's on the charts right now. They're catchy, have a nice rhythm, and ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Wow. That's just... really amazing. How do you have the patience for all that? It looks great, but wow that must have taken a long time. On average how long ...

    May 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Cry for Someone Like Me

    Thank you both for the reviews! As you both pointed out, Wolfe is definitely too young to be thinking something like that. Thanks, I don't have any siblings and don't ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    ... How did Paper Towns work its way into this topic? I guess it was a rehashing of Looking for Alaska, but I still love it. :D And now for ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Other Re: Dear Those Who have come to me

    Hi! I really liked this, mostly because I can totally relate. I think you had a very good start, and the idea of doing it from a tree's perspective was, ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Evermore by Alison Noel, hands down. I wanted to stop reading it after the first page, but I had (stupidly) promised a friend I'd read it. I curse myself for ...

    May 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Cry for Someone Like Me

    A/N: These two (very short) stories are from some writing exercises I did a while back using the characters from a novel I started and never finished. I revised them ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking For Alaska

    Looking for Alaska is one of my favorite books of all time! I love John Green. ^^ He's definitely my idol. If you haven't already, you really need to read ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still Alone

    Thanks for the advice! About the worthless dirt/worthless relationships thing, thank you for pointing that out. When I reread it after I wrote it, I saw dirt all by itself ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Bus

    I like the idea you have; the bus metaphor is a really good way of looking at this particular subject. However, I agree with the others that there definitely needs ...

    May 12, 2010


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid