User avatar

tiffanyann

  • Welcome Mat Re: New, But Not Really New

    I guess I can just say one big thank you to everyone for the replies or just ignore them but I don't want them to feel snobbed. So here goes. ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, But Not Really New

    So I joined just a few days ago, hence the term relatively new. Everyone seems so freindly here. And welcoming too. :D I think I would love to be always ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: don't know anybody.

    i want to scream amd shout and jump up and down. you just gotta love technology. it makes your dreams of writing stories that lots of people read. i love, ...

    May 21, 2009


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare