Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Right. Lots of cliche fantasy is out there, but it all has some good aspect that allows the author to pull it off. Cliche plot can be overlooked often when ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How the Dog Saw it

    Thanks for the critique, it was quite helpful. I edited right away, as I don't know if the judging has begun, and I need to make sure this is all ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How the Dog Saw it

    MAJOR RE-WRITE! I decided this would be better in 1st person. How is it now?

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    We have to read a book called Three Cups of Tea for Civics . Civics? Making us read a full-fledged book ? This can't possibly end well.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Audition Essay for a Play

    I don't have to present this, but I'll edit the wordy sentences a bit. Thanks!

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Just found another. The Hollow Kingdom . The author has an idea of how to describe characters, but it didn't work. This is what (s)he did, not a quote: Her ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Broken -- Traitor Colonel -- Chapter One

    I didn't really find any issues with this that Blink missed. The pacing was good, Leo was well developed, and overall, nice work.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Hey, you guys finished yet? I think he did a good job on Eragon at least. Did you pay attention to the Star Wars discussion at all?

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I can see this guy in a nice pastel dress shirt, with some cowboy boots, a pocket protector, thick spectacles (not glasses, spectacles), and a Batman retainer walking down the ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    This is so pathetic. He actually thinks that people find this cool. Grow up, moron.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Just found another one. Beyond the Summerland . It's in a series, and I couldn't take it. It was published in 2004, and the grammer is still horendous. Are they ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Iliad *Screams* I LOVE that book! How dare you insult it! Grr... Sorry. I just really enjoyed it.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Oh, dear. They should let you do a funny version, making fun of the book and everything. Maybe you could use some of those scenes from the begining of this ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Because money is not God. Jesus said so many times in the Bible. But sorry about the wooden mallet thing. That must have hurt.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Money is God, you know. At least Paolini is familiar with that fact. Take that back or I beat you over the head with a wooden mallet.

    Aug 17, 2008


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb