Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    ((Accepted. And yes, a line of dialog is fine)) Xaviar was somewhat surprised when Layne and Velena showed up. "I hope the others get here soon." he said "Once Ian, ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    That's good, thanks. AyumiGosu, you can have two characters. Let's begin. ((I'm doing this in third person, but you may do otherwise)) Xaviar ran to the border between the human ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    The elf magic seems fine, you can do that. I would also prefer that you not post links to pics, because these dumb parental controls are blocking them.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Clash of the Races

    Greetings to all who love fantasy! If you fit that description, this RP is for you! Here's what's going on: The world is divided between three races: Dwarfs, who live ...

    Jan 20, 2008


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel