Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10, really awesome shot! Would you mind telling me which bomb that was(Hiroshima or Nagasaki)?

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Haha. Funny. [s]I don't really understand what a werewolf from "Harry Potter" has to do with chocolate, though. 7/10[/s] She explained via PM that it was because he offered chocolate ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    Food: Twice baked potatoes. Basically, you bake the potatoes, scoop out the content, mix it with cheese, bacon bits, and all that good stuff, then put it back in the ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I think people jump on bandwagons way to easily in politics. That's my main point here. I favor McCaine because we match up on a lot of issues.

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly, the teenage mutant ninja turtles came to help them.

    May 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because that's how God decided to make them. Why did my dad decide to replace out sidewalk, then decide that we could do it ourselves?

    May 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because I said so. What is the tailwind speed ofa brown-winged swallow?

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because the person who made the door didn't like the painting, so he mad sure it wouldn't fit there. Do you think that the goldfish we just put in our ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Blue is better. Is it possible to have a negative IQ?

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because God made them. What does x equal in the equation "x = 5x^2 + 2x + 1"?

    May 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I usually never support the popular person, in any competition. Sometimes it turns out well, like on American Idol this year. Sometimes it doesn't, like...well, last year. I think that ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    Galtea 1) Could you please stop sending me to the dictionary? 2) It's a personal preferance Aedomir I mean that if I don't like it, I will set a rule ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Winds of Change Chapter 1

    I came up with this idea recently, and I thought I'd put it up here and see what you guys think. Every happy family is just alike, but all unhappy ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Pesimistic odd vulture Why do we have to study history?

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Yes. They only pay 100 cents. Why do I have to sit next to the same annoying lab parter two semesters in a row?

    May 23, 2008


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi