Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Propaganda

    It really depends on how it's used. For example, propaganda was used by the Allied Powers to try and convice America to join both World Wars. Though quite a bit ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Firestar - I caught the reference to the "Warriors" series. Commando - I really don't know. I understand what it means, but it kinda just...doesn't fit into anything.

    May 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    My definition of conservative is that you have more strict rules, and generally do not desire much change. You seem to be equating it with traditionalist, which means that I ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for stealing Victoria's jewelry.

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    Unicorn, Dragon, Pegusus Undrpe I flew home on my dragon, our baby pegusus flying beside us, when we saw a unicorn chasing a underpe.

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! Welecome to YWS! You'll love it here. Here are a few basic tips to get you started: You review 2 works before you post your own You get points ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    Oh, there's nothing wrong with that sort of thing, OverEasy. It's when it gets intimate that I have an issue.

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    1.Are any of you religious in any way shape or form? Yes 2.What is the meaning of life?(if you say relative or any relating words, I shall skin you with ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being unconfident about your banning.

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Would Happen If...

    Exactly. When you reach the center of the earth(if that were possible) you would be pulled in the other direction, so you'd be digging up. And once you reach a ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    True. I didn't think about that. Though i still wouldn't call you a Christian, it is true that some parts of the Bible would make sense.

    May 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    I just don't like two people who are very different ages to be having a relationship. It's one of those conservative things.

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hi! Welecome to YWS! Don't worry about it not coming naturally to you. Just because you don't have a natural ability doesn't limit you from becoming great! Don't lose hope ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Elizabeth: Reading! Well, actually, that's my favorite sunny day activity too... Allyson: You have no life. I usually just invite some people over or go to a friend's house and ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Interesting idea, but I don't understand what you're trying to say. 7/10

    May 25, 2008


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature