Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Hmm...a coyote.

    May 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Support On Novel?

    Well, after reading through that, here's my advice: 1) Be sure that there is some sort of central conflict present throughout the book. Otherwise, it would work better as a ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World!

    New member I don't have to give any info to because he seems to already know these things? COOL! Well, if you want something critiqued or have any questions, feel ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everybody!

    Hi, wwjnd! Welecome to YWS! It's really nice to see new members coming in, and even nicer seeing our greeters welecome them so nicely! Anyway, I'm DX, and I hope ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Whatever you Say - Martina McBride

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Probably 5'8" or 5'9", medium-length dark hair, thin. *Gets out measuring tape* I'm 5'5", my hair is brown, short, and I'm average weight. You did OK.

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Ooh! Tiger!

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'

    Again, use resources, just don't go overboard and destroy the planet in the process.

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "I Should Be Sleeping" - Emerson Drive

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 looks very cool. The moon is very big and prettyful. Man, I feel like a woman...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    4/10

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    *Hits head on table* Surreal, that won't make a large portion of women happy, and I doubt that it'll make gay men happy. I've been walking around school, and I ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'

    I'm with you, commando. Not using a gift at all is just bad, but we need to use it wisely.

    May 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because it rains more in February than in June. Why isn't everybody the same religion?

    May 30, 2008


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning