Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    This is probably the silliest debate I have ever seen. I disagree with that statement. I've seen far sillier debates here. xD Like this one?

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but your computer gets a brain and locks it's self to were you can't get on. I wish the girl I have a crush on would break up with ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The EagleFire Squadron

    Okay, I understand that I am lacking detail. But, what type of detail? Do you want detail on the character? The ships? Can you give me specifics? The characters especially, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then every other machine you have stops working. I wish I didn't have to take final exams.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm taking a big risk

    I've taken drama, and I know that, when it comes to writing musicals, there are three aspects: 1)Dialouge. You're a writer, you know how this goes. But remember, in plays, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    thunder dude does that get you a lot of points? You cheater! Yep. Full 50! Love2act4ever, speaking of points, they work like this: Every time you post, you get points, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Hi Josh! Welecome! You'll loove it here! I'm kind of in a hurry now, so this will be very breif. Be sure to critique two pieces before you post your ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Writer

    Hi, Holly! Welecome to YWS! You should fit right in! We actually have a forum in the literacy section specifically for NaNoWriMo, where you can do all sorts of stuff. ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Hi Ian! Welecome to YWS! The community here is great, you'll fit right in! I reccomend to join usergroups fitting your interest, as I believe there is a manga usergroup, ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi To Everyone

    Hi, Megan! Welecome to YWS! The community here is great, you'll feel very welecome. As Demeter said, be sure to go to the FAQs and rules under the about tab ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making ME lose the game!

    May 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?

    *sincker* *giggle* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OK, it's math. 2 + 2 = 4. There's no argument against that. *reads Nate's post* *reads edit* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 31, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The EagleFire Squadron

    Very good! Very good indeed! I did catch a cpuple things, though One, as insanity said, was the lack of description. You can only rely on the reader's imagination so ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    Hello, Daniel. You did a perfectly fine job introducing yourself. I'm not that great either. Anyway, welecome to YWS! You'll love it here, even if it is a little overwhelming ...

    May 31, 2008


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena