Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?

    2+2=4 yes? Only if you use the standard definition of addition. However, math geeks can redefine addition so that after a certain number, we start over again. We call these ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    MidnightVampire, will you get some plates for the pizza?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because it rains more in February than in June. What is the meaning of life?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Now that I stole the pizza from him, would you guys like any?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welecome to YWS, Whispy! Nice to meet you! So, tell me about yourself. What genre do you write? Fantasy? It IS fantasy, right? PLEASE LET IT BE FANTASY! Sorry about ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I think that it should be limited to dialouge...and first person, I guess. With exceptions for things like the following: She called them her *bleep* you shoes because they caused ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Major Evolution Flaw

    To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Major Evolution Flaw

    True. If anybody out there whats to respond, go for it. If you plan to do more of what he just did, don't bother, I've gotten the message. I do ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Magic. Why is this in the writing activities forum and not randomness? (Seriously, this should be in randomness)

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Major Evolution Flaw

    Charles Darwin himself said this: "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I was just lying there, thinking of recent fantasy stories that I've read. You know: prince, princess, dragon, elves, the whole enchilada. And I started thinking about how the basic ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    ...meh...whimper... GGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What is this? I've never disected sentences before! THIS IS AGEIST AGAINST PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HAVEN'T LEARNED THIS!!! I HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    There are pants with bigger pockets out there. You just have to track down a nearby store that has them. And those exist too.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because frogs are green. What is the meaning of life?

    Jun 2, 2008


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers