Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Showing Time

    I don't completely agree with them. I think, yes, you shouldn't bore the reader, but you must convey your character's boredom. Be sure to express that. If she stops for ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Let's see...the first thing I wrote was in third grade, I think. It was about me and three friends, of which one was female. Me and my friends were obseesed ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Go for it. Now that I think about it, that would be one of those things that Snoink would be good at.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    Ooh! I arrived here! ... Wow. Nate photoshoped it to make it look better in the pic. Good thing I brought some tools! Nate, help me out here, we start ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Allyson: Hey! Why'd you talk so long that we got lost? Elizabeth: Because they didn't notice that White Beauty was being feisty outside, and we had to calm her down. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will somebody please get plates and some soda?

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: starting out

    I finished the guide, it's called "Advanced Character Development" in the knowledge base.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    Ooh! Where is it? I want to visit you!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Advanced Character Development

    Well, I recently came across some great information I’d like to share with you on character development. So, to show you how to do this, you’ll need to start by ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: starting out

    Hmm...so, basically, you need help developing a plot, as I see it. You need INSPIRATION. In order to develop a good plot, inspiration must strike you. It usually strikes when ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Chinese Occupation of Tibet

    Well, it seems pretty pathetic and should be dealt with. We can't use military, they're pretty occupied right now... It seems the only method I can think of is protest ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    Exactly. I'm sorry, I need a new metaphor: Think of Iraq like redecorating a bedroom. The end reult will be great and all, but during the process, the room is ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    Face it, the US, along with the rest of the world, is a hugely important element in this. Think of the conflict in Iraq like...a jungle. There are different "animals" ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Puppies!

    Jun 4, 2008


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data