-
Re: Character Types
Hmm...I'd say activities, I suppose. I guess a mod will move it if one sees it as necessary.
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: Character Types
What type is your character? This site contains three test - the first two contain less than fifty questions. The third...well, it's way longer. 212 questions. BUT. They're simple. Basically, ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The 2nd Official Pure Awesomeness Award
Hey, he did it. Clearly he doesn't mind. Thus the award. So... If you guys need homework done, ask wiseman. He clearly doesn't mind.
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The 2nd Official Pure Awesomeness Award
I have to make a documentary on Malaria by the 9th, using moviemaker, and it has to be narrated. This is a good opportunity, guys...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: What are your writing strategies? Are yours weird?
I think of a title, then think of a plot, then characters that work in each role, then I write, then I edit, then I edit, them I edit, then ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The 2nd Official Pure Awesomeness Award
I made the award. I can't win it, because I have unfair connections to the person who decides on the winners.
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?
Ethnic Group/skin color. Mostly because it takes up the most space. Oh, and gender. You know. The obvious stuff.
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: The 2nd Official Pure Awesomeness Award
As all of you know, in December, I chose Snoink as the recipient of the first Pure Awesomeness award. Tonight, we will learn of the 2nd winner. Tonight's winner is ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: What's twilight?
Crap. ... I'm serious. The two words are interchangeable.
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: American Idol
OK, Allison was by far the best this week. Adam was pretty darn good - close second to her. Kris...well, we needed a third person, and we didn't have much ...
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Names
I love the name "Elizabeth". I don't know why.
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: What's the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Let me see... I had a bad grammer moment in theatre. My teacher wasn't paying attention to a girl's powerpoint, so she didn't see the picture at the beginning. At ...
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: American Idol
Ah, yes, that's true. Anyway, on Wednesday, we had 12 more contestants to look at. I am writing a post on my blog now on them.
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 1
Please don't be too harsh. I can't make any promises, but I'll try. But I have to handle all of the grammar issues - I'm a perfectionist on that. Prepare ...
Feb 27, 2009 -
Re: What song describes you?
I have a couple: "Hicktown" by Jason Aldean "You're So Vain" by...uh...I'm familiar with the song, but I have no clue who it's by. It's all about me, though.
Feb 24, 2009
