Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi, Zayna! Nice to meet you! It's nice to have a nice, new member here at YWS. Be sure to read the rules in the about section at the top ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    I know plenty of Christians who don't actually believe in the resurrection of Jesus, and God, and heaven, and hell, and all that. OK, hold on a second here. Let's ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Puppy!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Strange but wise monkey!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: School Writing Club

    Go to the writing activities forum here, you can get some stuff there to start you off. I'm thinking about starting a writing club at my school, and I would ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    That took me 5 minutes to make! How dare you criticise it! Is it at least improved, though? Mod edit: Removed the caps.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    OK, I finshed. What do you think? Oh, and I got the flag back!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Oh, don't worry, we give great reviews, and we can be harsh when nessesary. You'll love it here, it's a great community. Out of curiosity, what genre do you write?

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    I'll use both Elizaeth and Daniel, because they need more development. Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? D: Daniel Opposto. My parents couldn't help the last ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    *finshes demolishion* Well, now we just have to toy around with a flag and a pile of wood. Alright, I'll be right back with...uh...new windows and wood...and shingles...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    As Mark Twain said, "Substitute "Damn" every time you are inclined to write "very". Your editor will delete it and your writing will be as it should be." That's the ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Not sure about book subject

    this scientist is in the digital world, and he travels to the real world? Sounds pretty interesting, but you need something that makes it stand out from other save-the-world sci-fis. ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    Uh, DUH! A soda can is inside your house, and Pat Buchanan spams your phone line like he's in the phone! See? It works!

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: "Hey, want to finish this story for me?"

    I would take them, but I have three novels going already. Maybe when I start revising two of them.

    Jun 6, 2008


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content