Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Power

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    Switching reiligions is fine. Just actually make sure that you're switching for a decent reason and not boredom or something.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will you please be quiet while I eat my pizza?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I've only gotten to read the first six, but I can't find anymore! WAA! I found out about them when a girl did a book report on them, and she ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    This is how it'll probably go: Eragon contued walking, left foot, right foot, left foot... Suddenly, light came and carried him on top a a cloud for no apparent reason! ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: SumNoWri

    SumNoWri(Summer Novel Writing) is basically the same as NaNoWriMo, but is more geared towards people who have more time over their summer break. The word count requirement is the same: ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Rules of Writing (True-ish)

    Here's another one I remember from a magazine I get: Abbreviations, cut speech, ect. isn't nessesary.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five questions

    1. I will return after I leave, and you will keep me nowhere. I looked for myself, found myself, then, because "myself" is part of me, we return at the ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HII

    Welecome to YWS! Be sure to check out the rules and FAQs, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions not answered there. Also, be sure to ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    Thanks. I'll definetly come back to it, but for now, I'll try and finish the first draft of one of my other novels.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will you please stop schreeching and eat your stinkin' pizza?!?!?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    Thanks, guys. I've decided to just take a break for it, then come back to it later, develop the characters, change the plot around to fit them, and keep on ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    I was writing my novel just now when I looked up and thought "this story sucks". I'm begining to understand why: Everything is already carefully planned out - from character's ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    It's the thing that the monkey drew in "The Lion King"! 10/10

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Exactly Seven Months Later...

    Congrats! It's great that you finished the first draft. I plan to finish The Elements this summer, and put a serious dent in Betrayed and Plagued . If you want ...

    Jun 10, 2008


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)