Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Reading over the story again, this is exactly what they said: "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    OverEasy I'm just saying that you should change yoyr faith because that's what you believe. I'm sorry about the whole Jew deal. Let's let go of that confusion now. Bubblewrapped, ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Exactly. God could smite us all right now if He wanted. He just chooses not to.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: making a book longer

    My turn to empisize! You need to develop a subplot. Take the latest Fire Emblem game. Don't worry, I won't go into details. If they had only covered the main ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Evil

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Tunnels

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Not exactly competition. You see, they were forgetting God's importence. They forgot God and replaced Him with themselves, idolizing themselves, even. But God needed to remind them that he was ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    a car... 3/10

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    I write for people like myself, really, but I would aim it more at 14-18 because I'm more mature than most people my age.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your head explodes from all the knowledge. I wish Kristy Lee Cook had won "American Idol"

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Fast Forward - Kenny Chesney

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    Good idea, JFW1415. I have tried character charts every so often, but I always just get angry at them because they're so boring and stop.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    I agree with Rei and khfan. God seperated them so that they wouldn't forget His importence. By seperating people, He stopped them from ganging up against Him, if you will. ...

    Jun 14, 2008


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold