Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Later. Why is my computer so stinking slow?!?!?!?!?!

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children's Lit v. Adult Lit

    It's an interesting subject. Galatea, that's true. I really don't know what the exact difference is. Maybe, as Jiggity said, adults can comprehend children's way of thinking. Maybe it was ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On End

    My back began to ache as I sat up *no comma* and *ommit the word "I" here* ran my hand through my knotty, unbrushed hair. I yawned, eying the board ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    LLS, sure, I'll do it. But you do realise that this is my thread, right? Saphire, I'm afraid I don't critique poetry. Sorry. :(

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children's Lit v. Adult Lit

    Hmm...I never really thought about that. I think that children's literature is different, and is rather nessesary. I wouldn't call it simpler, but it's different. Children and adults think differently

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    True, bubblewrapped. However, you could interpret that verse to mean a number of things. The way that makes most sense to me is that He thought that, becaue they could ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Just finished it. As for paying me back, I'll update the first post in a few minutes on possibilities for that.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    Hello, gryfalcon! Thanks for being my first customer! I'm thunder_dude7, and I'll be your critiquer today! Prolouge This was pretty good. Here are a few things that I didn't care ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Exactly Seven Months Later...

    I'll probably do it and completely fail. I don't have much time in November.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Long Way Back

    I formulated a rythem, but it mut have been off, because it didn't work in some places. THe recording will fix that, I imagine. The rhyme scheme was...off. First, read ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    Very good. I really like this drawing. Most of this has already been said, but here's what I think: The forehead is a bit small. The hair behind the ears ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Exactly Seven Months Later...

    ...write whenever the story comes and try not to force yourself to write when you can't, or come up with deadlines, because then you'll just be worried about finishing instead ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Finding Your Writing Niche

    Let's see...I think that I'm best at dialouge, like you.

    Jun 16, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    GRAND RE-OPENING! After I got mixed up with stuff, I ended up stopping critiquing stuff, so I ended up shutting down shop. However, I am now re-opening the shop for ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will you please stop annoying me while I eat my pizza?

    Jun 15, 2008


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore