Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    No prob, LLS. Now, one more critique to join the chats...come on people! REQUEST SOMETHING!

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    A pact ? You've got to be kidding me! No matter how good mothers they might be, this isn't going to be a walk in the park for them! I ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?

    Well, maybe in certain areas, like foreign policy, he is very similar to Bush. However, he does differenciate himself in certain areas, like environmental policies.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Genetically Modified Mosquitos

    Genetically modified mosquitos may stop the spread of malaria: Genetically-modified mosquitoes that are resistant to a malaria parasite may one day stop the spread of the disease, a new US ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm new here and need help!

    We're all here to help. Just post it and you'll get plenty of feedback. If you need feedback on plot or something like that, you can post a synopsis here. ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    'Til is grammatically correct because the apostrophe shows that letters were removed from the complete word, "until".

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    bite

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Hello. I am Sally, the cat. I hang around the house all day and do nothing except be petted by my servants and make them change my kitty litter. In ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    If we go to war with someone because they're committing genocide, and then the war kills more people than would have died due to the genocide, was the war just? ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Declaration of Independence; Responsible for Civil War?

    I found this interesting for two reasons. One, the Articles were disolved for various reasons. (Look them up as they have no basis in this discussion if you're curious or ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Declaration of Independence; Responsible for Civil War?

    *bangs head on table* Why must I tell this to everybody... The Civil War wasn't caused by slavery. It was only a minor factor. The major factor was the rights ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    Yes, war is bad. Yes, war should be avoided. But it is nessesary under certain circumstances.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    War is justified in certain situations as a last resort. When all else fails, war is justified and nessesary. Assuming the causes are reasonable. WWI and WWII are examples of ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    Well, I've had awesome teachers of both genders. But I really would like to have more male teachers, because out of the nine classes I took this year, only2 of ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    *rereads* OK, I see how the storyteller could be a different person. You mgiht want to mention Karenna laughing at the storytellers story or something like that in order to ...

    Jun 18, 2008


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver