-
Re: Your opinion is needed
This should go in the appropriate literary forum. Under "writing" choose "submit something". You'll bne able to post it then. Oh, and I can tell you right now it looks ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Hello again, writers.
Welecome back to YWS! Seeing as you've been here before, I assume you know how everything runs and that you need 2 reviews before you post something of your own ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Prose That Makes Me Puke
Hmm... I don't know. I usually finish reading books I check out, I usually like all of them. Never really read one I disliked. I don't like J.K. Rowling that ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Famous Birthdays
I decided to look up events. Here's the cool ones: 1805 - The Michigan Territory was created. 1815 - U.S. General Andrew Jackson achieved victory at the Battle of New ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Genetically Modified Mosquitos
Not a drawback at all. I think that the way they tinckered with the DNA caused them to use the virus to improve breeding rates instead of simply spreading it ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
Dreamer's graph is pretty accurate, though I imagine quite a few if not most people would fall in between the given numbers. The terms homosexual, heterosexual, and bisexual simply refer ...
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Man jailed following dog's death
Four months? That's no where near enough! He was cruel and inhumane to the dog!
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: In McCain another Bush, or worse?
Indeed. Well, prepare for somebody who doesn't agree with us to post. It won't be pretty.
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Ad Lib
A funny crowd slaped the monkey . Oh, guys, be sure to just look at the parts of speech before coming up with the words. For example, I saw adj/verd/noun, ...
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Long Time Listener...
Hi! Welecome to YWS! Be sure to check out the help and support section at the top of the screen, and be sure to post two reviews before posting something ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can we all please stop arguing and have a friendly conversation over dinner?
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Famous Birthdays
Website Just look up you birthday and see what famous people have the same birthday as you! I have the same birthday as Naomi Judd, country singer and mother of ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Religion and Racism
The Bible has a number of points in which some interpretation is nessesary, and this is one of those points. Khfan is right here. That still makes me think he's ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: The Dagger of Truth [Prolouge]
I like the title. I usually hate titles for fantasy books. Too corny. But this is good. Flames licked the sky and stained it a crimson red. Reword this, something ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Favourite Music Decade?
I prefer the 2000s. Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, Trace Adkins, Leann Rimes...and most of the older artists that are worth listening to are still around, like Reba and Dolly Parton.
Jun 23, 2008
