Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: Naming guide

    I was browsing Babynames.com, and I stumbled across this... Cool, eh?

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a picture of your desk here!

    desk! I had to crop out some of the monitor, but it's still cool looking. You can see that I'm looking at Layleun's "desk". At left, you can see some ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    The WWIII story isn't THAT complicated, you just kind of...made it seem that way. That dream you had was really cool. I wish I had dreams like that. Unfortunetly for ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Up!

    Hmm... never heard a song that does this. I'll look up the Christina Agulara song, though. Maybe I'll just replace the bridge with an instrumental break. That might be a ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Up!

    Well, I promised a fun song was coming next after I wrote "Fly", and I mostly kept my promise. Certainly no "Red High Heels", but the chorus is quick and ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Hi, Kibbles! Welecome to YWS! We have a rules here that you post two reviews before putting up something of your own. After that, you can post all you want, ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?

    Well, she doesn't seem to be mentioning sex, so I highly doubt it's lust. That leaves love and infatuation. Infatuation mentioning foolishness certainly makes this seem like the proper word ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dogs warn of us of danger...

    Have you ever heard that a dog "knows" when an earthquake is about to hit? Have you ever heard that a dog can "sense" when a tornado is stirring up, ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: True Clans

    Erin Hunter is just a name three different women came up with to not confuse readers, and none of their names are Erin Hunter, there is Cherith Baldry, Kate Cary ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help YWS! Download Firefox 3.0!

    *Downloads* *Opens* Uh...Nate...problem! Why won't the page open! It just stays white! No!

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    Close your eyes and type it? OK, let's see... Defence Well, there you have it! It's defence! Actually, according to dictionary.com, bopth spellings are valid and can apply to both ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?

    What I think khfan is trying to point out is, there may still be ice at the north pole. This isn't guarunteed. Still, scary. Where will all the Polar Bears ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untiled new piece

    Well, one, I feel like I have too many projects going at once, my new one being the fourth. On the other hand, I really want ot try something completely ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Some of thoe things are unnessesary, like cloning. But if the testing will produce significant benefits for humans, then we take presidence over animals.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, Kita! Welecome to YWS! You'll LOVE it here! We have a rule here that you review two pieces before posting something of your own. After that, just try to ...

    Jun 26, 2008


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather