Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hi, Weatherly! Welcome to YWS! Check out the Help and Support Section for rules and FAQs. We have a rule here that you review two pieces before posting your own ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dogs warn of us of danger...

    Wow that's pretty awesome, do you have a reference I can check out for that? Here you go

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Betray

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Makes me think of something fantasy. I think it has something to do with three different objects or people who are in some way connected as one. Sounds pretty cool, ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Breaking Rain

    After the update, the song is definetly improved. I'd make the 2nd verse a smidge longer, though. Perhaps another stanza. Oh, and regarding the bridge, I disagree with Choco. I ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new here :)

    Hi, June! Welecome to YWS! As the other greeters said, be sure to keep your ratio of reviews to pieces posted 2:1. Sorry, I have to say that for my ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: You Knew

    This is very good! You showed the emotion very well. Here are sosme parts I wasn't so crazy about: I can remember, The good times we had. I knew I ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The British monarchy is outdated

    Well, I know very little about how the British government works. Most of this is probably completely wrong and groundless, so forgive me in advance... I think, seeing as the ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child Soldiers

    That reminds me of a movie I heard about. This is kind of off topic, but it's called either "Lives for Sale" or just "For Sale". It didn't last long ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    I must admit, it makes me sad to hear you voted for David Cook. David A. (sorry, i dont think i can spell his name, no matter how many times ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dogs warn of us of danger...

    Guys, it's a joke. I'm not attacking Obama with this. I just counter arguments against McCaine. I just thought this was funny. Sure Dog's can tell when they're in bad ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    I'm American, so "defense." If I was English, Australian, or Canadian, it would be "defence." HAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry. Defense is dumb. Defence is the better spelling because it's better.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untiled new piece

    Choc, of the three songs I've written, two are going into the musical. The first is Up , which you critiqued recently, and Fly , which is going to be ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child Soldiers

    Well, the first link is horribly long, but I already know a few things about the issue. As I'm sure we all can agree, this is really, really bad. This ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?

    I'm sorry. I didn't mean just intercourse. My bad. why is this in a debate, it's not even that serious, seems better suited for blog or Romance writers group or ...

    Jun 28, 2008


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World