Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Writers Corner Re: A story I am working on writing.

    Ooh, interesting. At the beginning, the proper word to use would be alchoholic, not drunk. Anyway, the only thing that I don't really think works is accidentaly handing in her ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    I live in number X...which is pretty darn good, given that there are so many members on YWS...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie!

    Hi, Tiffers! Welecome to YWS! Obviously, you like rascal flatts. They're really good. Do you typically listen to country? Oh, and what genre do you write?

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    #51 is my favorite. Reminds me of another: 53) Always quote the entire post that you are responding to, even if it's completely unnessesary to quote them at all.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kalli's Critique Call Center

    Up! It's a lyric, and I want it to be awesome, seeing as it's going to be the main track of my musical.

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hi, Andrilena! Welcome to YWS! Check out the Help and Support Section for rules and FAQs. We have a rule here that you review two pieces before posting your own ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    I agree with the reasons stated that banning guns is not going to effectively reduce crime. It's like saying that by taking away red icing, you'll stop people from putting ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    the death rate wasn't as high as it is now Neither was the general population, I imagine.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Well, I didn't really find anything that zankoku_na_tenshi didn't catch. Nice work!

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    David? Hobbies: Playing on the computer, writing, reading, swimming, singing, video games Eye color: Blue Hair color: Brown

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's block smashed to pieces!

    I don't know. I can never tell the difference between writer's block and just being lazy. I think it mostly happens when I stop writing in the middle of a ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Sorry, Medusa, but I'm afraid I can't critique romantic fiction. Midnight, after I post this, I'm going to critique the first segment, take a break for an hour or so, ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Ooh! He should read some romance novels! I don't care if he hurts THAT genre's reputation! Just, dear lord, no more butchered fantasy stories.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Summer Reading Recommendations

    The Miricle Worker - William Gibson Iliad OR Oddessy - I forgot who they were by. I think his name was Poe or something. Eragon series - Christopher Paolini OK, ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Choco, done. Midnight, I have somewhere to go now. Expect it done some time tommorow or maybe late tonight.

    Jun 29, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain