Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: First they came for the YouTubers...

    Good thing I used a fake name on my account :shock:

    Jul 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Abortions.

    Guys, can we PLEASE not turn this into a debate? You want to do that, join the debate group, find the old topic, and start it up again. Anyway, this ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    Angel food cake? That's my favorite food, and we're having it too. My cousin and his girlfriend came to visit, and we went up to Washington DC to saee fireworks(It's, ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    Here are the characters from a couple of my novels: Daniel Allyson Elizabeth I had trouble finding a teenager with white hair, so I had to settle for this: Scarper ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for putting an annoying story advertisement in his signiture.

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jacob. EDIT: Oh! is it Drew? Maybe I should have gone with a less famous example... But good job, because Drew is CORRECT

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Sorry, Firestar, but Jordan is incorrect. Hint: Bleadsoe

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10. The quote gives you an 8/10, but I subtracted one point for including... STORY ADVERTISEMENT! EVERYBODY, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!111one

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10. The quote gives you an 8/10, but I subtracted one point for including... STORY ADVERTISEMENT! EVERYBODY, RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!111one

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: After Shock (Please Tell Me What You Thing Of The Plot)

    Every decision can have a great aftershock even when nothing makes sense. Which is the case with this synopsis. NOTHING MAKES SENSE. Sorry. That was harsh, but it's what I ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    1) Darn you atheists! 2) 8/10 I'm not a fan of bizzare parties, but I guess it's OK.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    3/10 What?

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS's new pet raccoon?

    In the spirit of a writers' community, we should name it after a famous writer or poet. In that case, we should name it thunder_dude7 :D

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    What's the difference if you're attacking an unarmed person? It's just as easy to shoot them as walking up and stabbing them. Guns are illegal here, but there are normal ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    OK...brace yourself, because these are really...wrong. Up! in your pants. Man, I Feel Like a Woman in your pants. Didn't I warn you?

    Jul 2, 2008


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb