Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: 3rd Official Pure Awesomeness Award

    The award is for distinction in awesomeness. Basically, you go out there and prove that you are absolutly amazing. Snoink won the award for posting a topic that made me ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 3rd Official Pure Awesomeness Award

    I think that some people have begun to catch on to how easy it is to go about winning the Official Pure Awesomeness Award. Today's winner achieved the award with ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2 Short Stories, 2 Days

    Oh. My. Gosh. I just got the best idea EVER! NaStWriMo Pronounced "Na-stri-mo". 1 short story every day for a month. Genious!

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    Alright, let's see here... First of all, my answer is no. Though it is an idea which some people, including myself, believe in, it is not scientific - it has ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    I enjoy romance within a novel - however, I can't stand it being the focus of the book. I need other stuff going on. Now, I have read a couple ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Most members at once

    I know! The group leaders should mass PM their groups!

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Most members at once

    Wait...we need a time!

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    I knew I use the shift key, but I just found out I always use the left one - never the one on the right. Maybe the capital I caused ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Most members at once

    I like it...March 27 is now "Break the YWS Server Day". Seriously, though, let's go for it.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Brain teaser

    The fifth one was aborted before they found out the gender!

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue II

    It's simply proof that the blues are simply more motivated and well-rounded, of course. We're obviously better. Unless I become an instructor. In which case the better team will be ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    Well, there's a balance there. When a girl talks too much, the whole relationship feels one-sided and boring. Same with too little talking. I suppose if a guy had to ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You YWS?

    That's a very stupid and obvious question. Therefore, I refuse to give a legitimate answer. Pat Buchanan it is.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    What I do have to think about, though, is actually spelling words write ... Failure.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    Girls talk too much. Not ALL girls, mind you, but usually. A couple of my friends are together, but he has told me many times that, on dates, she does ...

    Mar 2, 2009


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee