Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Analise?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does the Olympic Stadium in Beijing really look like this?

    Bird's Nest: Pretty darn cool. Water Cube: PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!111one

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    First of all, this is an extremely biased opinion on whether to remove our troops from Iraq. It's also a great way to begin a heated debate. People will react ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I always thought that God created all the animals and such, then gave them the ability to evolve. I coould be wrong. It's one of life's mysteries. And I'm fine ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I'm not saying that the code of behavoir within the Bible is not important. The Parasees were hipocritical, yes. But that's another point made within the Bible: Don't forget the ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    As khfan said, I've never seen such a verse. I always thought that God created all the animals and such, then gave them the ability to evolve. I coould be ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Trail of Lies

    I was thinking the rythem would be hard to find. You see, the lines are sung rather quickly, and then there's a quick little instrumental break, sort of like the ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Flemzo, literalists cannot be argued with. They're pretty irrational. Falacy alert! Anyway, a quick answer to Rubric's question regarding Jesus: Yes, he can forgive people. But in order to do ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Trail of Lies

    This song is for my musical. It's the song that gets Kali's boyfriend mad at her(in the musical, she wrote it). Trail of Lies You said I was the only ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Strange. Maybe I got the two of them mixed up or something. I similarly accept evolution as one of God's tools. Anyway, back to the debate. Rei, you seem to ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shoot the Sheep!

    I can't get any better than "Bobbing Bobcat"!

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having an irrevocable hate for commas.

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Zomgz, abortionz

    After listening to them both on YouTube, I'd have to go with the Beetles song. Although, there are heavier songs. Like the one that my brother is playing at max ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    Sorry for the confusion. When I said that you should avoid being the next Christopher Paolini, I meant so because he basically got all of his ideas from Star Wars ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    Sort of like the same bird living on different islands, and evolving differently based on that island's environment. Nice way of putting it, Nate.

    Jul 8, 2008


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell