Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Job 26:7 - Have you heard the ancient greek's myth about Atlas? Basically, he was a giant who was made to hold up the Earth, a clear sign that what ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Shouldn't we stop arguing and get the bucket so we can put out the fire we were talking about before the pizza and the Yankees got in the way?

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person over here

    Hi, Paige! Welecome to YWS. Check the help and support section for info on the site, and remember: for every work you post, you must make two reviews. So keep ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I agree with the Penguin.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Lead Character Could Use Some More Meat

    When making the flaws, think of each trait as a double-edged sword. For example, he is courageous. However, maybe he is also untrusting.

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    But if the Bible doesn't give detailed information on the anatomy of a tree, does that make it incorrect? No. Oh, and check out these verses: Job 26:7 tells us ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    But why must the Bible aknowledge something about every sceintific fact in existence to be considered valid?

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    OK, this argument has gotten me very mixed up... I'm sorry if it came across that I would spank a child as punishment every time they did something wrong. I ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Yes. But after such a process, is there any more energy or matter than before? Except for matter that has transfered to energy via e=mc^2 But nothing is truely being ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Hebrews 1:10-11 tells us abou the earth gradually wearing out, so that's covered. Genesis 2:1 tells us that the creation, at that time, was finished. Energy can't be created or ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    Parents who hit their kids that I have observed don't use effective non-violent body language. Which obviously makes everybody who spanks their kids misunderstanding, evil people. Of course! The thing

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED Name: You can call me any derivative of my name, DX, or "Awesomeness Person" Age: 16 What You Write: Mostly fantasy, some sci-fi, songs, and scripts. What ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I was spanked. Though, according to my siblings, not as much as them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with spanking. All in all, it's a very effective way to punish ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    OK, so I figured that because I am neglecting you all from reading any more of my novels until I finish the second draft, I figure I might as well ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Personally, I have no earthly idea what God meant by "Days". It's one of those mysteries that only one person knows.

    Jul 12, 2008


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr