Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cloning, should it be allowed?

    Cloning, for now, is a science I'm not really sure about. I'm good with genetic engineering, as it allows us to obtain positive traits so we can make plants yeild ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I would vote McCain. I think people are too easily jumping on the Obama bandwagon and are caught up in the whole "Republicain = Bush = Bad" thing. I choose ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exchange - America or UK?

    Ignore them all! Come to Washington DC! Seriously! You can go to George Mason!

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The apocalypse!

    Oh, yeah. Supposedly, the world will end on December 21, 2012. Wait...wouldn't it make more sense and go together more if it were 2112?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you honetly just say that a person named thunder_dude7 would be a girl?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Good point. However, the radicals in question would probably find some other excuse to do some horrible thing and kll people. Doesn't nessesarily have to be religion.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you read the first page of this thread?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    We also should consider that it affects a great mass of people in a positive way. For example, a troubled Christian finds comfort in God. I agree with Flemzo. Most ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are the fires only there for dramatic affect and prompt us to get the bucket?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Update! Well, I haven't written much, but right now, my prime concern is that it'll be too short...I just don't have much planned out. I'm trying to think of what ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will you please stop making stuff up for dramatic affect?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi, Lulu! Welecome to YWS! It would be a great idea to go to the buddy system thread and pick out a buddy! They answer all of your questions you ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it obvious that she is joking for dramatic affect?

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Odd little idea...

    It sort of reminds me of "Heros". You did switch around enough things to make it work on your own, though, so this is quite good. Good luck!

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need an object

    Sounds interesting. I would say that you need to figure this out yourself, but here's a suggestion: Maybe the actor is in an opera where they use a real artifact, ...

    Jul 15, 2008


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson