Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    I think for punishment, the parents of those girls should make them keep their babies and raise them with minimal, if any, help from others, which means that those girls ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bob Cat's Death

    The question in my mind is: How did the Bobcat kill the dog? Must have been a [s]rat[/s] chiaua(sp?)

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    Rubric, the sarcasm was absolutly innappropriate. You incorrectly portrayed our side to be evil people who abuse anybody smaller and less intelligent than us, which is completely untrue. Also, the ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Publisher Pays You, You Don't Pay A Publisher

    Hmm...thanks. I'll look out for those kinds of companies. I've considered self-publishing. I'm still unsure, I wouldn't be able to hold down another job with that work.

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    I don't think that everybody wants to kill people just to kill them. People sin because they are willing to harm others to get things that they want. There is ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    McCain's ratings are going up? Sweet!

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good books about writing

    Professor Rabit, I'm familiar with that book. There also are smaller books that just have funny sentences where the words remain the same, but the sentences change entirely. Each one ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    Try drinking soda before bed, it sometimes works, lol! Maybe when I finish the novel I'm working on now. I really shouldn't have more than three novels going on at ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    I'm thinking of that rabbit from "Winnie the Pooh" in a lab coat with vials and stuff. I know. I'm creative.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Blonde vs. Blond

    According to dictionary.com, "Blonde" refers exclusively to females, while "Blond" refers to any person. So Professer Rabbit is basically correct.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The New Yorker cover: humorously satirical, or offensive?

    I agree that this is simply poking fun at all the media that says he is actually a person like this. What they should have done was show a media ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    I wrote this in 1st grade. It's called "The Power Went Out". It was about a boy who's power always went out on Monday. He found out later it was ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    In a hair contest, I'd again have to go with Obama, simply because he has more hair to begin with. Barely.

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art, and its limits

    I think that the car wreck is art. He painted it, and it's a good painting. I think that the hard candy example...I'm not sure. It shows great creativity, at ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art, and its limits

    That's what I said. While we clearly disagree on the red box thing, we agree that "Piss Christ" has obvious meaning. I just don't like the meaning, while you do.

    Jul 21, 2008


How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace