Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    They said it was because we would have to write everything in cursive in middle school and high school, which is a total lie. Same with my school! Anyway, here's ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    Because girls tend to do the more behind-your-back thing, and guys tell you they're mad to your face. The behind-your-back thing is more mean.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Small American Towns

    I can give you a ton of info on small towns. Small towns aren't "small" because of their size. It's the attitude. I call it "townitude". Take one time I ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I'm going to look those up on youtube so I actually have a right to rate the list. I'll give you a 7/10. I liked "Blood Sugar", it's a great ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    That's another annoying one. ...guy geeks are celebrated in the media. Please. I haven't seen Superbad, but seeing the commercials, it's basically a "Teenage geeks ask adult for girl advice". ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 9,000 words

    Here are guidelines: Microfiction: 100 words or less Flash fiction: 100-1000 words Short story: 1000-7,500 words Novellette: 7,500 - 20,000 words Novella: 20,000 - 50,000 words Novel: 50,000 - 110,000

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Idea

    I have WAY too many ideas going at once. Anyway, I came up with a new idea through a strange method. Close your eyes and push them in towards your ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Power to the Story

    Hmm...electricity is a form of energy, so I would say that you should go with a different form of energy, like heat or light.

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    I agree. Not all teens are irrisponsible, stupid people who like to get pregnant and post nude pictures of themselves online. People pay no attention to teens that are normal, ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    Well, now that you mention it, it does make sense to punish them. I mean, having sex with underaged girls IS wrong. Quick question: If a man were to rape ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    "Because I gave birth to you, girl!" Exactly!

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Blonde vs. Blond

    I didn't think "blond" was really a word. I just thought it was a misspelling of "blonde." I thought it was the other way around until I figured out "blonde" ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    Swimming! I swim some, and I don't go for speed. What I can't believe is the speed they have with the breast stroke. I can't see how anybody can get ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: vocabulary

    I heard somebody earned 20,000 grains of rice each day for three days during the holiday season as his gift to poor people. On one hand, I laughed when I ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    Back to the mainstream though, why is it the ones we love who are the only ones that are allowed to physically discipline? Because parents have authority over their own ...

    Aug 11, 2008


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.