Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Now that you mention it, Lord of the Rings is a great book... but really, there's a lot of: "You must set out on a great quest! But first, let ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: how many drafts do you go through??

    I plan to revise my novel after I complete the first draft, and I plan to read over each individual chapter and edit little mistakes until it flows and, as ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Money is God, you know. At least Paolini is familiar with that fact. Take that back or I beat you over the head with a wooden mallet.

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Eragon...Wait, we can't say that? OK, uh...hmm...uh... Wow...I think Eragon is the only BAD book I've read.

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    6. How about one that will destroy it? Oh, darn it. But their trying to STOP it from destroying the world...never mind. 25. Do you not know when the hay ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Can't come up with originality

    Meep hit the nail on the head. Magic isn't banned because it's been used before, so you can use it, and you canuse all the cliche elements you want. You ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Idea

    Didn't plan to. Otherwise you wouldn't read the actual story. Anyway, thanks for all the help!

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Idea

    I was thinking it was a particularly large bird, sort of like a roc . I forgot that in the original post. Whoops. Anyway, I was not planning on placing ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    I don't know about college courses or anything, but basically, we have 7 classes: 4 core classes(English, Math, History, Science), gym (With my school, you go to gym up until ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: For those of you who pray

    I'll pray for you. I hope your cat turns up somewhere.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Six Questions

    My email is attached to my YWS account, you can see it here. Anyway, I'd like to play. Sounds fun.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I try to de-streesify myself. How do I do that? I relax in a perfect encironment. By perfect, I mean all 5 sences are saying, "Wow, this is great!" I ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: 9,000 words

    Publishers.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does the media give teens a bad name?

    Yeah Facebook is way better. Aren't you too young to have a Facebook?

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    "School." NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! ...

    Aug 14, 2008


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi