Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

    Hm... I plan to be fresh out of college, first of all. At 23, I plan to, at the very least, have a girlfriend. I want a rather small house ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bob Cat's Death

    ...was that sarcastic or not? Anyway, I was confused on how a bobcat could kill a dog. Anyway, this only makes it more obvious to me that the correct descision ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Because money is not God. Jesus said so many times in the Bible. But sorry about the wooden mallet thing. That must have hurt.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    :shock: OK, the thong thing is just scary. We call sandles either "Sandles" or "Flip-flops", depending on the type.

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I lost a bet to Bek.

    ^Agreed. All of our Washington teams are KILLING us! Come on! For once, will you at least make it to the top 4 or something?

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    YAY! YET ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES DOGS! Sorry about that. Anyway, based on your favorite series, I'm guessing you like fantasy. YES! FANTASY CRUSHES ALL!!!!!11one Anyway, Casey handled the official ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    Underwear = Pants Pants = Trousers Yeah. Got in to some trouble with that one. Steakhouse = What? Yeah. The deprived English people don't have steakhouses :shock:

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: On a new journey...

    It does look neat. Congrats on getting published! It must be a really exciting feeling, knowing that your book is out there and people can read it and...wow. I want ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Ah. That would explain it, so I see where the Mians got the idea, but if global warming does really strike enough to sink the world underwater, I suggest we ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Viruses Alive?

    I think that they are alive. They don't technically make all the normal requirements for life(i.e. response, made up of cells), but science is always changing. I think that viruses ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Viruses Alive?

    See topic. Discuss.

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bob Cat's Death

    Oh, great. Well, I'll try and spark an argument to help out Volant, because I actually agree with killing the Bobcat. It killed a dog. You can go on and ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Doomsday

    Wa...I worked my way past 7th grade already and then I learn that I won't be able to graduate!?!?!? NO!!!! Anyway, I doubt the planets alligning would cause some horrible ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: how many drafts do you go through??

    Oh, here's the little flow thingy... 1. Write 1st draft 2. Edit 1st chapter 3. Look over again 4. Edit 5. Repeat until no mistakes are found 6. Repeat steps ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Best book you ever read

    ERAGON! ... Just kidding! Anyway, I really like The Shadow Theives , by Anne Ursu

    Aug 17, 2008


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon