Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Iliad *Screams* I LOVE that book! How dare you insult it! Grr... Sorry. I just really enjoyed it.

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Guys typically think more generally. Deafwriter's example is spot on for the male, though I'm a little unsure about the female. The female one is still funny, though. Guys are ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: G H R I E K

    So the kids are in some sort of foster home together and they battle evil in monocramatic suits?

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think...

    I've grown up knowing girls on all ends of the spectrum, from sissy know-it-alls to agressive morons, so really, I don't know boundries. I usually just treat tougher females like ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Pray that God will stop the arranged marriage and run away. What would you do if your 4 pet turtles grew to human size, took out nija weapons, put on ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    The first planning for 9/11 must have gone like this: "Here, look. Q33 tanslates into two sheets of paper that remotely resemble towers and a plane. So that's our attack ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Religion In the Bar Fellas

    I pretty much agree with the professer, though I wouldn't say they're being stubborn. For the most part, religious people have been that way their entire life. It's difficult to ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    A word joining the letters s, h, u, t, space, u, and p. Even though space isn't really a letter. I don't care. How is this a writing activity?

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you know anyone famous?

    I met Avi, a well-known writer, when he came to my elementary school one year. That was before I was a serious writer, though. I wish I could meet him ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Oh, dear. They should let you do a funny version, making fun of the book and everything. Maybe you could use some of those scenes from the begining of this ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help finding a name

    Hmm... Abandoned Savoir or Abandoned Hero , perhaps? Anyway, I actually have some plot related questions: Why did her family leave her behind? Why is she a hero if there ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear

    It was good, overall. I wasn't really crazy about the employment agency of emotions thing. It felt out of place, and damaged the tone of the poem. The metaphor was ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Day But Today

    I really liked this. Most stuff has been covered. The biggest annoyance in this is that while Josh is in the car and the dialogue switches back to Kayleigh a ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Author Reccomender

    Basically, you type in three authors that you like, and it will recommend an author to you. I typed in Avi, C.S. Lewis, and Anne Ursu, and I got Caroline ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are The Beijing Olympics A Trap?

    Yeah. Because The Onion obviously is always correct. It's a funny newspaper.

    Aug 20, 2008


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief