Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    (Genesis 1, Lines 26 to 28.) Quick vocab. lesson: Those are actually called verses. Sorry. me being nit-picky. Genesis 1: 27 states that God created man and woman. It merely ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Because God told us to replenish the earth. By building the tower, they were clumping themselves together in one little place, which God didn't want. He gave them different races ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    There are actually two creation stories in the Bible. One that maintains this myth, and the other that says that Gd created Adam and Eve at the same time. Could ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    You know, OMG can also mean "Oh my gosh" or "Oh my goodness". There is never an excuse for killing? Not in war, not in self defence, not to stop ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue Question?

    "Another thing to remember," DX said, walking in. "Is how to split a line of dialouge with a statement. Just write normally, and if the first part ends in a ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Some parts of the Bible should be taken literally. For example, the Ten Comandents. They come right out and tell you "Do this" and "Don't do this". On the other ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Ginger Is Back :D

    Oh, yeah. I think I remember you. Hold on...no, don't turn on, greeting machine, this person is an old mem - *beep* Hi, Gingerlizzy! Welecome to YWS! Be sure to ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Book Titles and Chapter Names, Oh My!

    I name all my stories and chapters before writing them. I usually think breifly about what will happen in the chapter, try and come up with a snappy title, then ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dragons... thing. xD

    I clikced on all of your eggs. Please click mine.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hi, Hilary! Welecome to YWS! Please remember to post two reviews before posting your own work. After that, keep the ratio of works to reviews 1:2. This concludes your automated ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What font/font size do you use?

    I usually use Comic Sans, size 14. I started using it in my English class in 5th grade, because we had to write a report or something, forgot what it ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting with the end?

    Here's my advice: Outline all the little tricks in the trilogy and know them inside and out. Then you can drop little hints all around.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    ^Sounds like an excuse that Chirstopher Paolini would use. But that wouldn't really work. You could only use that once a month. So unless your book is really long...eh.

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Head to head

    *Elizabeth appears* Toughie. Well, I like lemons more than limes, so I'll say yellow. Coke vs Pepsi

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Oh, yes. It VERY hard to figure out girls. I have figured one thing out: Let's say that person X is basically being a jerk. His male friends would tell ...

    Aug 24, 2008


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg