Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Did we really land on the moon?

    I read something in a book once about this. It was giving all sorts of info on it, including that if you sped up the speed X2, the motions looked ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Oh, for the love of...pie?

    I have some trouble with this too. W is right in one way, you can't wait for inspiraton. You have to seek it out. My best tip is to think ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I'm sorry. I didn't mean that non-Christian's opinions didn't matter, it's that their thoughts on Christianity being invalid and our way of explaining things are what I couldn't care less ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    And my response is that you are not a Christian and I could seriously care less.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: McCain Running Mate

    I haven't done much research yet, but it seems like a good choice. She brings the gender card that was removed when Hilary lost the nomination back in, now in ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    If 8th grade is good to me and doesn't give me too much homework, I hope to participate this year. Now, what to do...hmm...I do have one idea that I ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you kidding me?

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    That's why I said that there is a balance between literal and figurtive parts of the bible. The "feed my sheep" thing was quite obviously figurative. But this event literally ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Cliches

    Trust me. I hate cliche plots just as much as you do. We all want to come up with plots that are completely new to the world and haven't been ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Potential Novel

    I think this has real potential. My main concern at the moment is that you might end up focusing too much on the war and the brain wiping and everything ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I think it works sort of like this: 1) God makes animals, plants, Garden of Eden, ect. 2) God makes Adam within garden, then presents animals to him 3) God ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are The Beijing Olympics A Trap?

    The Onion is a satirical newpaper who basically make money by printing stories that exagerate everything. See, this is a joke. They are exagerating how China has a history with ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Or it could have been both. Who knows?

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Yes, aestar is correct. There are many parts of the Bible that must be interpreted. For example, Jesus' parables. They probably didn't happen, but we do have to find underlying ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and Racism

    Well, God doesn't do that, unfortunetly. It would be easier if He were to do that, but we can't change that, now can we? But hey, He gave us th ...

    Aug 27, 2008


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon