Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    Uh...I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with what "Smear Campaign" means.

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    I noticed a topic in the lounge where people were debating McCain's choosing Sarah Palin as his Vice president. Nate soon stepped in and told them to not debate and ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    Never thought about that, Dreamer, but now that you mention it, he does do that. I have noticed that he doesn't talk about his policies a lot, just that his ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Georgia, is Bush a hyppocrit?

    Sorry for my part in that, Snoink. Anyway, I've basically said what I've said. We're streched pretty darn thin already, and going into another conflict is just not the move ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Georgia, is Bush a hyppocrit?

    But the issue is that we are already in a conflict, and between the conflict in Iraq and the economy, we really just can't involve ourselves in anything else. We're ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A person who wants to be a stick of TNT when they grow up? Thunder_dude7

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Get as many e-mails as humanly possible, but all my friends webcams, then start packing because my dad would be yelling at me while I was doing all of this. ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't that a statement that is incorrectly ended with a question mark?

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    Hmm... Well, I thought about it. It's more like the decent but not perfect by any means person protected the nerd from being bullied, then tought the nerd to not ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    Tell me one republican who has done something good for the Americans. Then tell me one republican who has done something not so good for America. OK. Abraham Lincoln. George ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: War in Georgia, is Bush a hyppocrit?

    Seeing as the only reason I support staying in Iraq is because we should finish what we start, I definetly am against joining this one. We just need to stay ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi, Joel! Welecome to YWS! Remember to post 2 reviews before putting up your own piece, and after that, keep the ratio of reviews to pieces 2:1. Two reviews per ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why did you just post a completely random question that doesn't relate to our discussion?

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Just found another one. Beyond the Summerland . It's in a series, and I couldn't take it. It was published in 2004, and the grammer is still horendous. Are they ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I meant that I didn't really care about your thoughts on Christianity. We're never going to get anywhere with a debate on a religion's validity. Ever.

    Aug 30, 2008


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening