Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Beach Pranks

    The video is fake. The girl isn't under enough sand to actually be trapped. She could have burst right out. I've been buried, and it takes a lot of sand ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Debate help (Should Homework be Banned?)

    Just say that you think homework should be banned, and, in turn, did not do this assignment :D Seriously, though. Try putting out the "Teen Deppression" card and how too ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Feet.

    I'm not going to claim to know anything about art, but... I really liked this. You did a very good job, especially with the toes. There were a couple little ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because ears are also used for balance, and if we had one, it would have to be where our belly button is or something. What is the meaning of life? ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    Tina Fey is about a trillion times cooler and would prolly make a better VP. Uh, this complete wrecks that theory . Sheesh, fireweed.

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I have a novel that I am "Working on", but I recently came across a new outline thing that looks cool, so I'm going to do that, then use it ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters

    I just realised that this is what I read before I actually joined YWS and decided this was a good place to join. Thank you, Snoink. You are officially certified ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hypothetical #4

    Because the story is set in my hometown, as it says, using Coke, Dr. Pepper, ect. wouldn't be hard, as I live where the two are about equal. If it ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Yes, but what I was saying was that she might have to take over as president should McCain be unable to do so. Given his age, that isn't completely out ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I start school again in 5 minutes. Just shoot me now.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Likable bad main characters

    First, make sure they have a motive! Nobody will do something bad for no reason. Now, the motive is where the sympathy comes in for my villians. For the most ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    I don't think that her gender was a significant factor, though it may have been part of his reasoning. Sarah Palin doesn't have a lot of political experience, yes. But ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    School starts tommorow. Ugh. Well, at least I finished my summer math packet. Even if it was 5 minutes ago. Not looking forward to it. Hopefully I actually will have ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you love about writing?

    The reason I like writing, and more specifically, fantasy, is because it's an escape. In the real world, I have to meet expectations, constantly bend to what they want me ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A little girl who bounces around the room, constantly smiling, and is rather annoying. some guy who is obsessed with the weather or thinks he is just thunderously awesome Ooh...originally ...

    Sep 1, 2008


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature