Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Broken -- Traitor Colonel -- Chapter One

    I didn't really find any issues with this that Blink missed. The pacing was good, Leo was well developed, and overall, nice work.

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I think, if we were all to just vote right now, at this moment, Obama would probably win. In order to win, Palin really needs to show that she is ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    So, she's good for the McCain ticket. But is she a good leader? Did you blip over the whole "brought about change in a state known for it's corruption" part ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: WeBook Warning

    Hey, guys. Chances are you've seen the webook adds that say stuff like "Melissa grew up tending goats. Now she's a published webook author" and such. Don't fall for it. ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A rock. Thunder_dude7

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What Can Be Done To Improve Education?

    Well, I was chatting with my uncle recently, and it gives me an idea: MORE MONEY. And no, I'm not pulling it out of a hat. Apparently, some county in ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    OK, I've added some things, and I've bulked it up to 85 phases. A little better. I'm going to start writing and just see how it all works out.

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    why would the devil want to be in a place of eternal torture??? Because he's satan and he's evil? EmmaSweetie100: We all have doubts. It's completely normal. Say I really ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    When Sarah Palin was governer, she fought corruption that nobody else would fight, and she overall did an excelent job. Now, explain how she is an "Insignificant soccer mom" or ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Finished. Thank you for making me read 6 CHAPTERS. I should charge you points. Na, just kidding. You're right, I owed you. Anyway, any more requests?

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Here's a Quarter(Call Someone who cares)" - Travis Tritt

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter Six: Escaping The Cave In The Past and Future

    Other than the grammer, this was pretty good. The only real thing that I didn't like was the time travel bit. I got extremely confused. I couldn't figure out what ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Hi, guys. I've tried to pull something like this off a couple times before, and here I go again. Anyway, basically, I'm going to try and post here with my ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    I understand your point. But really, no education will always "Work", as in, completely stop sex, or at least unprotected sex, from happening. This case just happened to happen to ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Hmm...did I have dinner? Oh, yeah, pizza. Nope. The person below me likes muffins.

    Sep 6, 2008


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World