Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing a book....

    You need critiques? That's what we're here for. You can send me the plot or any other info you'd like critiqued. I'm still not a hugely experienced writer, really. As ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha, YWS!

    Well, seeing as Mesh covered the rules, I don't have to...wait, no, automatic message machine, we don't need you now- *beep* Hi, Plushoriam! Welecome to YWS! Remember to post two ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Music

    My favorite singer is Sara Evans, my favorite song of her's is "A Real Fine Place to Start". My second favorite is Lonestar, and my favorite song of there's is ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My Greates Song Yet!

    The chorus is good. I think this song has real potential. There are problems, though. But we all have issues, right? Verse one is great. But look at the sylable ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Indeed. Done.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a wierd avatar. And unlike Cobra, I have the right to call avatars wierd. Because mine is pure awesomeness.

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    Hmm...I can't think of one. I'm just that awesome. Just kidding. You need to know in advance that I NEVER cuss. The worst things I say are "crap" and "shut ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Mental Picture Game xD

    ((Chainsaw? Where'd that come from?)) (Texas) The doctor cut a hole the size of texas in the man's head. Fortunetly, another doctor was more humane and gave the man drugs.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Mental Picture Game xD

    (Doctors) The doctors threw him on a bed and proceeded to begin an opperation.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    That's because I consider said embryo is alive and human. And I'm not a vegatarian. But let's not go off topic here.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What Can Be Done To Improve Education?

    ^Agreed. Just look at South Korea, the #1 in this ranking. Their society is heavily focused on doing well in school, and I doubt they teach much differently from anywhere ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. But what I did have came from a cow, if that counts. The person below me is an only child.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    The article was funny. Although I really don't see what's wrong with hunting.

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Rapist's View of the World: Joss Whedon and Firefly

    I only skimmed the article, because it is quite long, and I think that she's completely wrong. I mean, so the captain of the ship is a white man. Is ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    Also, for those who have commented on Alaska's low population, yes, Alaska doesn't have as many people to be in charge of. However, she has responsibilities that other governers don't ...

    Sep 9, 2008


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero