Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    And she had to deal with what, exactly? Her moose hamburgers running away? Uh, a national guard? That's active all year round? Horrendously corrupt co-workers? Which she handled marvelously, I ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Dog Saw it

    This is for a contest, but don't go rushing to it. I want to know something: How understandable is the situation? It has to do with the contest. Just hold ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly, the new teacher taught kisskiss to spell unfortunetly.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    Have you ever been overpowered by second graders? Second graders? No. Preschoolers? Absolutly. See, this wasn't at school. Well, it was at a school. I was on spring break, and ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    Knife Pile Palin? I don't get it. What were her children's names? (I'm actually a huge fan of the name Piper...but my dad says he hates it, so I'm not ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope :( The person below me isn't published.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Vernon and Elizabeth. I'm such a cheater :smt042

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A girl who wears black obsessively.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Just found another. The Hollow Kingdom . The author has an idea of how to describe characters, but it didn't work. This is what (s)he did, not a quote: Her ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im writing a story atm

    It does have potential. This could work. The only real concern of mine is that Esme's brother could become a Gary-Stu if you aren't careful. It had been pulled off ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vice President Choice

    It seems credible. And this quote really sums up my thoghts on her: "Executive experience is executive experience. Whether you are a mayor or a governor or an executive at ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    I choose McCain. Now, Biden's statements about Hillary Clinton making a better choice are interesting. I really wouldn't feel comfortable with that, knowing that the VP backed a different candidate. ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Thank you. That was PERFECT. Kalia, just try a couple different methods and try to find one that works for you. I tried the snowflake method once, and I hated ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Guys, I need a favor. Please annoy me. It might help me stop procrastinating, because this is NOT writer's block, and I know it!

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: If he was mine

    I really like this. It's too short to be a song, but this is very beautiful and sweet. Nice work. You have some serious potential. Oh, no. I'm tempted to ...

    Sep 14, 2008


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill