Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Food

    Hmm... I have three. 1)Chicken Alfredo 2)Steak 3)Twice Baked Potatoes

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    I think I've identified the cause of why I'm not writing, and I know how to handle it. The annoying won't work(Though you did a great job, thank you). I ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. I have 2. TPBM has completed a novel or short story, but is not published.

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Terrifying Journey: One Bird's Publishing Attempts

    Darn. Well, just keep trying! You could now do two things: 1) Do more editing 2) Find a publisher with a brain Really, to think that'd they'd publish a cliche ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Audition Essay for a Play

    I don't have to present this, but I'll edit the wordy sentences a bit. Thanks!

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Imp!

    Happy birthday! I know DD said not to get drunk, but that doesn't mean a pina colada is off limits...or maybe two...or three...or four... *A little while later* ...or ten...or...wait, ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Audition Essay for a Play

    We had to write an essay as part of an audition for my Theatre Class' play. This is my essay, and I really want this part. I need all the ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Six Questions

    Darn. If I had only not lost internet connection, I could have answered #3 and been a little less behind.

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: DO plants have feelings, Do they feel pain.

    By feelings, I'm pretty sure it means things like sadness, happiness, ect. and by feeling pain, can plants feel. As others have said, this isn't a debate. Plants do not ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Scholarship Opportunities for Young Writers

    I'll have to apply to "Writer's of the Future". I wonder if they'll let me enter multiple times as I get older, and when I go to college, I get ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    I need this critiqued for a contest that ends on the 20th, so if you can get it done by then, that'd be great.

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    I critiqued "Alien Girl". Could the person below me do me a HUGE favor and critique "How the Dog Saw it"?

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The alien girl

    I really liked this! The only real problem is that you kept switching tenses, like here: She seems to be unconsious and looked ghostly pale and slightly green. You'll have ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Selling Yourself

    Well, before publishing novels, publish at least a few short stories, enter online contests...all of that will build up your query letter. As for building an audience, here's a stratagy ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Battle for the White House

    McCain is currently leading in the polls because many people are still not listening to the issues well enough. Or maybe they're not being hynotized by Obama's speeches(which, I admit, ...

    Sep 18, 2008


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass