Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: A Piggy Sneezed on Me!!!

    And suddenly, Snoink decided she was no longer vegitarian.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is Your Computer Background?

    My Background I am officially obsessed.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Chocoholic's Cheerful Critiques!

    How The Dog Saw It I could use a critique now that I've changed it to 1st person, which is something new to me. Thanks a million!

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Dog Saw it

    MAJOR RE-WRITE! I decided this would be better in 1st person. How is it now?

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Selling Yourself

    Quick add on. The magazine thing can be done in addition to the blogging. When you have an auidience, people will look you up, which allows your blog to grow.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    We have to read a book called Three Cups of Tea for Civics . Civics? Making us read a full-fledged book ? This can't possibly end well.

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Food

    can't be... RAMEN?!?!?!?!? WHAT KIND OF SICK FREAK ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hi, my name's Rick, my wife's name is Roberta, we live in Russia and sell ramps. ...and sell Quarters. I'll give you a dollar for 5.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "I rest my case." - Garfield

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    It's like the entire point of this thread is to post a pic thinking that you're ugly, then get told that you aren't. Unless you're me. In which case, if ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in a Different Mood

    I like listening to music when I write. Just choose a song that reflects the mood. Choose a sad song for a sad scene, and happy songs for happy scenes. ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Living with humans has taught dogs morals, say scientists

    This is almost as pointless as the study that suggested celebreties will be on the red carper nude in 2050.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello! My name is P atrick, my wife's name is P atricia, we live in P hilidelphia, where we sell p ets.

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "What we've got here is failure to communicate." -Cool Hand Luke

    Sep 25, 2008


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca