Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Right. Lots of cliche fantasy is out there, but it all has some good aspect that allows the author to pull it off. Cliche plot can be overlooked often when ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    The problem - and reason I don't like the ad - is that it basically says, "Register to vote...but only if you're voting for Obama." JFW, I can't seem to ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would the world be a better place if humans couldn't lie?

    1. Birth 2. Death 3. living, 4, feeling, 5, truth, 6. lies. Well, actually, it's just death, but whatever. I don't think there being no lies would always be good. ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    No, see, it's pretending to be a neutral "Register to vote" ad, but really, it was an Obama ad.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    No, I'm saying it's funny because they're encouraging people to vote, but only if they're voting for Obama.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Why else would I be in the randomness forum? TPBM is a teenager.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anytime, Anywhere, In every world.

    :smt100 ^Click I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Obama Advertisement

    I was listening to the radio, and there was an Obama add. It was different people saying, "I registered to vote because..." For example: "I registered to vote because it's ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: My teacher and I disagree about this MLA format thing

    Your teacher really should be teaching history or science or something. She's probably better at that.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    It is. They both go like this: Young farm boy(Luke/Eragon) lives with his uncle and doesn't know much about his parents. One day, while talking to an old man from ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review?

    :smt100 Thanks for the idea, Sunshine! I didn't realise you could link smilies. Anyway, I'd really appreciate a critique. I could use them.

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Dog Saw it

    Thanks for the critique, it was quite helpful. I edited right away, as I don't know if the judging has begun, and I need to make sure this is all ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I Love Emo!

    Vampire Lover - Switch to de-Caf. I rest my case. Young teenagers know so little -- most of them anyway. Yeah. What he said. And lay off the soda, too. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Thunder walks into the bar and orders a coke, but he couldn't help but notice the horrible music some idiot put on. He hurried over to the jukebox, threw in ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Stuck on making realistic Charecters

    Here's a tip that comes in handy: The Double-Axe method. Basically, think of all your character's good traits now. Good work. Now, write down a list of all of these. ...

    Sep 27, 2008


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya