-
Re: Battle for the White House
The margin here is very interesting. However, we are a very limited portion of the young community, so variation is a given.
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Saying more by saying less
Use the first, with indents, when sending something in for publication. Use the second when posting online, where indentations are automatically removed.
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Question for guys
Girls being scribes? Perfect! Guys do stuff, girls document it. What a splendid idea. I'm not a big fan of girls, but I also don't like this is extremely sexist ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Clo Needs You!
:smt100
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!
Favorite - Awesomeness Least Favorite - Very + all adverbs
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Question for guys
As much as I dislike girls, I think our lust for detail is admirable at least. Nothing is overlooked. We should be the scribes of the human race. That's the ...
Sep 30, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
You're very pretty, Overeasy. This is funny...I mistook your "Bestie" and thought she was a guy. Whoops.
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Favorite shows
House, NCIS, JAG, My Big Redneck Wedding, Outsider's Inn, Gone Country (I watch WAY too much CMT) Reba, and Still Standing
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Question for guys
Hmm... Girls can be really detailed. They also want details. For example: Me: Tom broke up with Lisa. Girl: WHAT?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?! Me: I dunno. Girl: WHAT!?!?!?!?! Oh, and girls ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: On a new journey...
Jasmine, I think it basically goes like this: *** Send agent querry letter If they're interested, they'll request the first 50 or so pages of your manuscript If they're happy, ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
I had a conversation with a friend, "Jack", who likes Eragon. I converted him. *** Me: What is it that you like about Eragon? Jack: Maybe the reason you don't ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: annoyed.
It never shows up on the chimped out backgroud. Well, except for one on the main page. But nowhere else.
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: The Great Depression II?
I'm rather uninformed on the topic as a whole. I can just hope that this passes. All I really know is that part of the problem is that people buy ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Is it racism?
I'm reluctant to jump to the conclusion that it's racism. I mean, what you've said makes it look bad, but for all we know, it's coincidence. And I doubt you ...
Sep 29, 2008
