Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    Inter-religious marriages can just be tricky to deal with. I'm sorry if it came out as if I disapproved of inter-religious marriage entirely.

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    Refering to the Bible thing, yes, it says that Christians should marry other Christians. So if a black Christian and a white Christian want to be together, no problems. Two ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Hi! Sorry I haven't been posting, but I came across an idea. See, fantasy has become cliche because everybody uses the same old dragons, unicorns, and pegasus. Where did these ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Late welcome? -- well Snoink did it! well four years ago...

    Wait, no, AMM. You don't need to welecome him, he's been here for mo- *Beep* Hi, Jon! Welecome to YWS! Remember to post two reviews before putting up something of ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Publisher Dropped Me Today...

    Oh...your agent actually signed you you PublishAmerica? Get out of this. Now.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Ooh! Pick me!

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Publisher Dropped Me Today...

    Well, at least you have your agent and an actualy publishing company. very glad they rejected you. They would have taken your money and not sold your book anyway.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    i believe makeup is a primitive way us girls express ourselves, a habit that derives from the fact that girls who wear makeup get boyfriends and girls who don't wear ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Publisher Dropped Me Today...

    That's not fair :x I mean, it's hard to make contracts with teens due to all the laws around it, but after they accepted the manuscript. And next time you ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    If you haven't read The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis, you shouldn't be considered a fantasy reader. Oh, and The Shadow Theives by Anne Ursu. She's a well-rounded author. ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: FreakForChrist

    Maybe some noob made a ton of accounts and donated all of their points to just one account. It would also explain him not having any posts. Either that or ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New YWS Mock-Up (for real)

    Ah. So that bar won't disappear unless I mouse over, say, the poetry tab? That's fine, then. I like the re-working of the featured works. The recently updated thing also ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Great Depression II?

    I just found this little thing. Apparently, in a speech Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi gave prior to the voting, she attacked Bush and the republicain party for the ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question for guys

    If I can say something, I find them to be manipulative. Oh, I should have thought of that. Darn. I find many girls are very obsessed with getting a boyfriend, ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New YWS Mock-Up (for real)

    Well, I like most of it. Except for one thing: the navigation bar. I mean, say I went to "Fiction" and wanted to post action/adventure. I would have to carefully ...

    Oct 1, 2008


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson