Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lyrics Re: Teenage love

    You know, I was about to say that the rhyming was forced when I realised that it doesn't rhyme. Not rhyming is perfectly fine so long as the rhythem is ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo: Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Forum Name: Thunder_dude7 Novel Name: Betrayed and Plagued Genre: Fantasy, of course! Plot: It's kind of complex and would take up quite a lot ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    True. If you are like me, for example, you want to be with somebody of your own faith because...well, I can have a civil conversation about religion with a non-christian. ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yeah. Swords > Knifes

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Tees Like the thing you put the golf ball on at the beginning.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    0/10 I'm going to have nightmares for a month now... Just kidding. Hmm...6/10. Rate my pure awesomeness

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Messenger

    I've got AIM. I've got my screen name on my account here, if you ever want to message me.

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: GEE'S

    Oh, we don't mind. That's what this forum is for: Improving our songwriting abilities. We just need to figure out what's wrong with out bad pieces, fix it, and prevent ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just A Memory

    *sniff* ... WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gasp* Nice work *sniff*. This is a great song. You really hit the nail on the head in terms of how much pain is felt when a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: GEE'S

    ... ... ... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Gasp* I'm sorry...I'm sorry... Really, it wasn't because the song was bad. Which it is. I was just reading...look, nobody in Nashville is going to like ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A snake. Aren't I original?

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Anyone draw their characters?

    I would like to. That is, if I was physically able to draw.

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Seven minutes

    Military? Got it. *** I hurried through the mine shafts, bumping into things as I went along. As I hurried, I ran into a mine cart, which I proceeded to ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I'm reading Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson now. Sure enough, it's terrible. The first three chapters are about pathetic details about him being stuck on a mountain. It's ...

    Oct 4, 2008


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns