Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Publisher Dropped Me Today...

    Yeah. Type it in Google, and you should see one of the first results a site labeled "Don't Use PublishAmerica". That provides a complete explanation of why they are corrupt. ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    It is. Didn't really think about that. Though I have planned Betrayed and Plagued pretty much completely, so that takes away one month. So...write a better novel than Eragon in ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    I think I've just commited literary suicide. I was on the bus today, when a guy I know is reading "Eragon". I laughed at the positive comments on the back ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How can this be?

    Avatar? You mean the one where everybody's dead except a few teenagers? I've seen that, I wanted to read it. As for plot... How about this? Al, because of his ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    If you change your main character from a human to any of those and not notice that the story is basically a totally different story than before, there may be ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    As a side note, Sarah Palin has a secret life too: check this out. ... Do you find it as creepy as I do that Snoink found that before the ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Pope says, and over a billion Christians follow. This is one of those times that I'm proud to be a protestant.

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How can this be?

    Ah, you have an example to work with on that. Well, study what makes the tone so good. That's how I read: I think of what I really enjoyed, then ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How can this be?

    I like this. You have some very nice ideas and a variety of characters. As is, I'm seeing character driven-plot, because I have little else to work with. I'm thinking ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    ^Agreed. You can use any of them. It's the way you go about writing it. For example, say you were to have your main character be a witch. If (s)he ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A new kind of magician

    I agree with what others have said. My advice is to just look around. The magic comes from something, but what? In an untitled novel I have in my head, ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    I had to ask my mom. She says we have fios. Their commercials are funny.

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Different Types of Publication

    True. Because publishers want to make money themselves, a selective process allows you to "screen" for any problems with your novel. The example you gave in the third paragraph of ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Knifes have their good points(No pun intended), I just like swords more. They're awesomeness. And so are your awesomeness sabers. Jon, your eye is awesomeness.

    Oct 6, 2008


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides