Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Firestarter, that'd better not be beer, or I will call my cousin to arrest you. you have to wait a while longer, fella. You're still 20.

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YAY!

    Hmm...I'll have to look for one of those when I save up money and get a new one. But really, all I care about is the music. If it's cheaper, ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I got published!

    Woah...for a minute I thought you meant a novel. But still, a published short story is awesome! Nice job!

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YAY!

    It's blue. Google search "Blue Ipod Mini" and you'll get pictures of it. I think it holds 4 gigabytes. Which I'm perfectly happy with. That's, say, 1000 songs. That's plenty ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing a book!

    I agree with Bickazer. Read a wide variety of books, not just one specific type of writing. It's OK to read lots of one genre, but you want to read ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    But wouldn't being called any name that meant the same thing, eg idiot, moron, etc. cause the same effect?

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    I'm sorry. Yes, in general, he was. I was thinking along the lines of "Great Expectations".

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    I think that it's OK in most cases. The only time that I really would step in and tell somebody to stop saying that is if they are refering to ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YAY!

    Hey, it's randomness. I'm allowed to post this here...right? Anyway, my older sister replaced her old Ipod Mini with a new Ipod Nano. You know what that means, right? Right? ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Miscellaneous Re: Five Tips to Motivate Yourself

    I've heard tons of people complain about having writer's block, and I'm sure you have too. Now, sometimes, you may think you have the dreaded disease when you really just ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cold Shivers

    Welecome to YWS! I'm a huge grammer freak, so I'll be very picky there. The tramp rubbed his hands together, above the fire. The flames jumped up, and lightly tickled ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Best Fantasy Series Ever

    I'll have to read that sometime. Your description of him and his writing style makes me think of Dickens. Very innovtive to the point where the general public can't take ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Salutations. I'm Gregory, and I LOVE math. This book is going to examine the distence formula to every unnessesary detail and waste many hours of your time.

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Science Extra Credit

    This is actually pretty simple. We have to bring in a water bottle filled with 2-10 liquids that form layers. For each layer, we get one bonus point. Naturally, we ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    Even though it's written in first person you feel like you really know the characters and it's just written so well. You mean third person? Anyway, I can't really participate ...

    Oct 13, 2008


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams