Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • NovMo Archives Re: *gasps* I'm not...going...to make it...

    I'm doing an activity like Cal's. I'm basically writing short stories about the characters. Except, in these short stories, the plot of my NaNo doesn't exist. But it's the same ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Good news, guys! I talked to him a little bit ago, and he agreed to extend the deadline. In fact, we're going to the same high school, so I just ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    In fundamentalist views of the Torah/Old Testament/Qur'an, life begins at ejaculation. Does this mean we need to have a state ban on masturbation? Source?

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    a dragon or maybe half dragon/half human? If you decide to do that, do NOT refer to the race as "half dragon". That gets annoying.

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I started because I wanted to be rich and famous. Then, when I found out I wouldn't nessesarily become rich and famous, I kept going because Allyson kept screaming at ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    Online books? Oh, dear... That just wouldn't feel right. The feeling of publishing wouldn't feel as good. I mean, instead of "Look, my book is for sale in Borders!", there ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Woah... I keep hearing the invalid argument, "How would you feel if you were aborted?" But that really makes a good point. So, I replace that argument with a new ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    angelcat, you clearly haven't studied prohibation in your history class yet. I wouldn't go so far as to say, "No guns at all". However, there need to be more restrictions. ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemist

    It may be that I have lower standards after reading "Three Cups of Tea", but this book is great. The writing is wonderful, though there were a couple small parts ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Can we please stop arguing about the terms and actually debate the point in question?

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think that abortion is absolutly wrong, but I don't think outlawing it is the right move. That'll have the same affect as prohibition did, just push it underground and ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Choose a hero

    True. Gods/Goddesses can be very hard to pull off. A good example of non-mary-sue gods/goddesses...I can't think of one besides Fire Emblem. They pulled off imperfect goddesses perfectly(no pun intend

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a jewel in your sig.

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: NaNoWriMo's Coming to Town

    The 2nd and 3rd verses don't rhyme. Other than that, nice work. Amusing. :lol:

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I've been here a year...

    Huh. Well, I'll be. I completely skipped over my YWS aniversery. Well...yay!

    Oct 17, 2008


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver