Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    Hey, Midnight is just as good at math as I am! Although I'm taking Geometry. In my county, it's Algebra 1, then Geometry, then Algebra 2. Go 8th graders taking ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Drop Outs!

    I literally laughed out loud when I saw this topic. Actually, I haven't seen a sophmore topic.

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    I just got off the phone with my siblings in college. I came up with my goal: Publish at least two more articles with them. There's a girl in my ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    I have a new favorite word: Words. Just say it. Doesn't it sound awesomeness?

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My newest storyline

    Most people have said what I have to say. Don't worry about the plot being basic for now. I actually started Betrayed and Plagued by basing it on Harry Potter, ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    I was coming home from school today, thinking, "Finally, friday." I walked inside. My dad was home, and he asked about my day as I got my ice cream that ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    We've got most of the high school, except the sophmores are slacking off by not giving themselves a topic. Well, let's bring in middle school! Where are my fellow 8th ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Title Help

    Ooh! Alliteration FTW! "The Maze and the Mirror"

    Oct 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    I found a picture that's PERFECT. When Betrayed and Plagued is published, I'll need a picture like this. Anyway, here it is. Excuse the poor font, I didn't have a ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    WASTING trees? No. We aren't wasting trees, we are using them.

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Alchemist

    The end of part one is where he says to the [spoiler]crystal merchant, "I need money to buy some sheep." In other words, he's not going to the pyradmids![/spoiler] [spoiler]Though ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Technology

    Yep. We need to keep the books around so that when something happens, we just run to the nearest library with food and water to wait it out. ... There's ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Yep. It is. I just did some quick research, and I decided that my story would take place at a time similar to the time a bit before the Americas ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    Take a guess! Hint: It's amazingly creative and interesting! Oh, and it's also pure awesomeness! [spoiler]thunder_dude7[/spoiler]

    Oct 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Wow! Lots of NaNo virgins here! I don't feel so alone now.

    Oct 22, 2008


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard