Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Uh oh. I've been writing short stories with my characters, and I really need to stop putting them in one story, because some strange things have come up... Anyway, I ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    9/10. I like the idea, but I felt the majority of the character's names were poor. *** Daniel, Allyson, and Elizabeth all have complicated and tragic backgrounds, which have eventually ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Ah, but what about cases of frusterated parents mudering their children? Is that to remain unconvicted because they are more powerful than their children?

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The book is called the Alchemist, and is apparently very popular. It is also apparently a fantasy book, but to me it just seemed like a long description of the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    We had to analyze it and compare it to another story, The Lady or the Tiger, in English this year. It's very well written.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: NaNoWriMo's Coming to Town

    My fingers will probably develop a constant moving action That reminded me of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. The woman is a pianist, and that happened to her.

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: UPDATE It has begun

    Oops! I didn't mean to vote #3, I meant to say #2. It sounds really cool.

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    8th graders, you cant really say class of 2013. Its not...right. lol. You have to count on both hands til the year you graduate. ... 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    I just got a PM, and I didn't tell you guys about the article! Well, the magazine is full of daily devotions. I wrote one day's devotion. Warning: Christian content ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • NovMo Re: Suggested Word Count!

    Eek! I have a retreat for the first three days! Thankfully, I have a day off after that, so I can make up for them. Horray for teacher work days! ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story line, yay or nay?

    This is a really good idea, and I like what you have come up with. One thing that you need to do is figure out all the events after she ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    Sorry, Teague. It is cool. I can't wait to see the article...after seven months or so...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    Oh, you're still ahead of most people. Just remember: 2 grades ahead: smart. 3 grades ahead: You have no life.

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I got published!

    Wow...now that I've been published, I know how you feel. That's awesome!

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    Here's the devozine website Oh, you found it. Well, now other people will find it. I just called my grandparents to tell them about this. Now mom's telling everybody at ...

    Oct 24, 2008


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix